Understanding Helper Function in JavaScript

Image
  Understanding Helper Function in JavaScript credit: analytics insight Table of Contents: Introduction What is a Helper Function The Importance of Helper Functions Common use cases of helper functions Implementing JavaScript Helper Functions 10 Examples of Helper Functions in JavaScript Conclusion Introduction In software development, one key aspect of programming that often goes overlooked is the significance of helper functions. These helper functions are crucial in enhancing your code and ensuring it’s clean and efficient.🛠️ Because the helper function is a common practice in software development, it can be found across several programming languages like Python, C++, PHP, etc… but we shall be focusing mainly on JavaScript Helper functions. In this blog post, we’ll explore helpful insights into the importance and implementation of JavaScript helper function🚀. What is a Helper Function In JavaScript, a helper function is a small piece of

Welcome to my first blog post

 Hello and Welcome To My First Blog Post

                            
                
                                                                            
Welcome page

Hi, everyone! welcome to my first blog post! 🎉
      My name is Ngiate, you can call me Ngee. I'm currently an intern in software engineering. I'm a Nigerian, and I’ve been in this programming environment for a while probably 2-3 years now. I'm a graduate of computer science and information technology.
       I’ve learned a lot of cool things on my programming journey and I'm glad to finally be able to share some of those with y'all 🥳💃🏽.
in today's post,  I'll be telling you why I created this blog and what I'll most likely be sharing with you in my future posts.

Why I started my blog?

      I started this blog because I wanted to be able to share my knowledge with others and I know that programming blogs would allow me to focus more on skill development. I'm also passionate about coding and my blog will be a platform for problem-solving and coding tips/advice.

What you will be seeing in my posts?

       On this blog, I will be explaining complex technical and programming concepts in plain language and in a beginners' friendly manner and I'll try my best to make my content as fun, easy to read, and as concise as possible...
        
    Here I will basically be writing about my experience as an intern in software engineering. Including the difficulties faced/roadblocks e.g. tutorial hell and their possible solutions, best practices, programming fundamentals for beginners, tutorials on various topics, etc…

please feel free to contact me via my email or leave your comments, questions, or suggestions in the comment box as I'll be happy to receive them and try my best to answer them.

. . .


contact me at ngiate24@gmail.com for general inquiries, collaborations, etc..

                Thank you for reading!
              See you on my next post 👋🏽✨





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking the Power of Coding: Why it’s a Skill for Everyone

Beginner’s Guide: How to Start Learning Coding Successfully in 2024

Code with Care: How to Protect Your Eyes from Blue Light as a Developer